Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Race of the 2012 Season...

    Today I ran my first cross country race of the 2012 season! It was a 5k at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia. I FELT GREAT! It was so good. I am in much better shape this season than I was last year, and I am really excited about that. Last year around this time, I was tenth on our team. Today, however, I was sixth! I am going to keep working hard so that I may continue to improve throughout this season. Our team took second place overall, thanks to all my amazing teammates! Here we all are (minus one girl, Ashley) with our 2nd place plaque:

Nicole, Kelli, [Me], Tori, Jacey, Shelbi, Kera, Leah, Katelyn and Elle.

These three girls (Jacey, Tori and Leah) are fantastic and got t-shirts for placing in the top 15!

It's a great day to be a Knight!

No comments:

Post a Comment