Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Leader, Leader, Pumpkin-Eater

    Last week I got many a calls to leadership rolls! Which I'm happy about. None of them are HUGE deals, but maybe that's good because if I had three leadership rolls that were a big deal I don't know if I could do it. I am the Activities Secretary for the Lofts Hall Council, Vice-President of Bella Voce, and President of my Institute class! See, just small things, but they should all be fun.

    Guess what happened this morning? I COULD SEE MY BREATH. Gah! I am not okay with this. It is only September! It's not supposed to be cold enough to see my breath yet! I am honestly quite nervous for this winter.

    Guess what happened yesterday? (This is actually a big deal.) My sister Ashley had a baby! Her name is Mckenna Rae Eaton and she is Ashley's second baby. I have to wait clear until December to meet her! But when I do, I'm sure it will be quite exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment